Danniella Westbrook shows off her surgically-enhanced assets in a low-cut gown for UK Glamour Awards

Mail Online | 9/21/2018 | MailOnline Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1/2018/09/21/09/4444594-0-image-a-35_1537517357015.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/05/11/8698922483683184159/1024x576_MP4_8698922483683184159.mp4

She recently admitted to suffering a 'relapse' following her near-death experience which saw her being rushed to hospital.

And Danniella Westbrook proved she was on the mend as she stepped out for the UK Glamour Awards 2018 at Spearmint Rhino in London on Thursday night.

EastEnders - Actress - Mood - Figure - Gown

The former EastEnders actress, 44, was in the mood to dazzle as she slipped her figure into a perilously plunging wine-coloured gown which put focus on her surgically-enhanced assets.

Danniella oozed body confidence in the clingy low-cut number which boasted semi-sheer lace sleeves.

Star - Coat - Make-up - Dewy - Base

The star sported a glamorous coat of make-up, which consisted of a dewy, contoured base and false lashes.

Danniella looked in high spirits as she worked her angles at the event and proved she has overcome her latest period of personal woes.

Month - Danniella - Twitter - Choices - Result

Late last month, Danniella took to Twitter to confess she had made 'some bad choices' as a result of discovering 'bad news' about her health.

In a candid message, the reality star, who previously admitted to first experimenting drugs at 14, revealed she has a 'tendency to run back to what I know in times of struggle and hardship.'

Details - 'addiction - Fans - Celebrity - Big

Revealing details of her 'addiction' with her keen fans, the Celebrity Big Brother star admitted: 'Human beings make mistakes...It’s insane but it’s addiction (sic).'

'I hate it & I hate myself after but tbh it’s a illness that twists ur soul. But it’s 1 I battle and won’t let get the better of me', she continued.

Holiday - Hotspot - Spain - Time - Stresses

Confessing that she jetted off to her holiday hotspot of Spain for time away from her stresses, Danniella went on: 'Always x I have had bad news of late about my health and i did what I always do and buried my head for a few weeks in Spain.. made some bad choices because the news has rocked me...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!