Blasey Ford Says She’ll Testify If Terms Are “Fair”

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 9/20/2018 | George Prayias
cv2angels (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/APP-092018-Breaking-News-ADJ.jpg

RUSH: Breaking news. Breaking news. The New York Times is claiming that Christine Blasey Ford says that she would “testify next week if the terms are fair and her safety is assured.” CNN has now picked up that breaking news. They are trumpeting it loudly. She has said, according to the New York Times, that she will show up and “testify next week if the terms are fair and her safety is assured.” Now, what “terms” could she be talking about? Witnesses? If so, that could delay things right there, since it will take time to get them to D.C.

So now we gotta have a negotiation on terms and then we gotta have terms that she is going to decide whether or not they are fair. Whatever terms are offered, all she has to say is, “I — I don’t think so I don’t feel safe. For me safety, no. I don’t feel...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Settled law: one party can't change a contract. Now if the Government, citizens and the Consstitution...
Tagged: