The Official Doctor Who Trailer with Jodie Whittaker Is Glorious

TVGuide.com | 9/20/2018 | Keisha Hatchett
Click For Photo: https://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2018/07/15/6c8c7829-172d-47f1-90ce-5d7f904fca80/thumbnail/1300x867/083be8aad715fc9ab270a7970f9aaede/180715-doctor-who.png

Hold onto your butts! The official trailer for the upcoming season of Doctor Who starring Jodie Whittaker has arrived and it is glorious.

In the thrilling new preview, Whittaker takes charge as the new Time Lord dodging laser beams, huge explosions and even casual sexism. But don't expect the Thirteen to be jaded by real-world social politics. She remains refreshingly optimistic, offering a helping hand to anyone willing to take it.

Doctor - People - Help - Video

"I'm the Doctor. When people need help, I never refuse," she says in the video.

Prepare for an EPIC Doctor Who Marathon Leading Up to Season 11!

Whittaker - Doctor - Ones - Elephant - Room

And while we can't wait to see Whittaker's Doctor, who looks to be one of the most charming ones yet, it's impossible to ignore the giant elephant in the room — the Tardis. Sure, it exploded last season but it can't be gone for good... can it? We sure hope not!

The upcoming season finds the Doctor setting out with three new companions — Ryan (Tosin Cole), Yasmin (Mandip Gill) and Graham (Bradley Walsh) — who are ready to dive deep into the action alongside...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!