Classmate of Kavanaugh Accuser Retracts Claim She Knew About Sexual Assault in High School: ‘I Have No Idea’

Washington Free Beacon | 9/20/2018 | David Rutz
MysticHeart (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/GettyImages-1027754670-e1537453714428.jpg

BY: David Rutz

A classmate of Christine Blasey Ford previously wrote the sexual assault Ford has accused Brett Kavanaugh of committing was common knowledge at their school, but she is now saying she has "no idea" whether it occurred.

Idea - Cristina - King - Miranda - NPR

"That it happened or not, I have no idea," Cristina King Miranda told NPR's Nina Totenberg in a new interview. "I can't say that it did or didn't."

It's a 180 from what Miranda wrote on Facebook Wednesday—the post is now deleted—attesting to Ford's credibility, saying, "The incident did happen" and "many of us heard about it in school." Kavanaugh has denied Ford's allegation that he drunkenly pinned her to a bed at a house party in the early 1980s, groped her and tried to stifle her screams before she escaped.

Ford - One - Attack - Therapy - Session

However, Ford said she told no one about the alleged attack until a therapy session in 2012 with her husband.

Miranda and Ford attended the prestigious Holton-Arms School at the time of the alleged attack, while Kavanaugh was a student at another elite school, Georgetown Preparatory.

Christine - Blasey - Ford - Year - Miranda

"Christine Blasey Ford was a year or so behind me, I remember her," Miranda wrote on Facebook. "This incident did happen. Many of us heard about it in school and Christine's recollection should be more than enough for us to truly, deeply know that the accusation is true."

This is the letter, posted on Facebook, from a woman who knew Kavanaugh, Judge and Blasey Ford and claims that the attack did happen, that "many of us heard about it in school," and that it was talked about for days afterward.

Living - Culture - Time - Cops - Party

She went on to describe living in a privileged, hard-drinking culture at the time where she once had to call the cops on her own party, and she called on Kavanaugh's female supporters to question his integrity. She also acknowledged...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Washington Free Beacon
Wake Up To Breaking News!