Real Housewives Of Dallas: D'Andra Simmons screams at LeeAnne Locken for insinuating she was broke

Mail Online | 9/20/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
lukealukea (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/09/20/07/506ED18700000578-0-image-a-92_1537425081512.jpg

D'Andra Simmons screamed at LeeAnne Locken on Wednesday's episode of The Real Housewives of Dallas,saying she felt 'betrayed' after confiding in her.

The friendship of 10 years hit the skids after LeeAnne had insinuated that D'Andra only had $200 to her name.

Texans - Therapy - Session - Things - Room

The wealthy Texans went for a 'group therapy' session, which involved breaking things inside an 'anger room.'

'I've never been this angry at LeeAnne in my entire life,' said D'Andra, who comes from money but was having some difficulties because she needed to separate from the joint business with her mother.

LeeAnne - Hothead - Group - D'Andra - Comment

LeeAnne, a 51-year-old hothead, said the group was 'pretty good at being fake', which sparked off D'Andra about the $200 comment.

'That is not helpful to me, I know things about you that I would never say to anyone,' she bellowed.

'Who - World - Rumor - Starbucks - Account

'Who in the world would even believe this rumor, is this her Starbucks account?' scoffed Kameron Westcott, 35.

'You do not get to do that to me because I have your back and you do not have my back,' said D'Andra tearfully.

LeeAnne - Cary - Deuber - 'under - Bus

LeeAnne blamed nurse Cary Deuber for throwing her 'under the bus' because she was the one who told D'Andra.

'It's humiliating, I feel like you just betrayed me,' sobbed D'Andra.

Former - Dallas - Cowboys - Cheerleader - Brandi

Former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader Brandi Redmond said that a lack of money shouldn't be a source of humiliation.

'Hello! I grew up in a trailer,' smiled the 40-year-old redhead.

Brandi - LeeAnne - 'hesitations - Friendship - D'Andra

Brandi then confronted LeeAnne about her 'hesitations' over her friendship with D'Andra.

'Why the **** are you telling her not to be friends with me?' she asked.

Kameron - Brandi - Influence - D'Andra

Kameron chimed in to accuse Brandi of being a 'bad influence' on D'Andra.

'She is a grown woman, she can make her own decisions,' sighed Brandi.

B****es - Influence

'If these b****es don't want to be around me and that think that I'm a bad influence then sayonara,' she added defiantly.

'Maybe we just shouldn't be friends,' Brandi...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!