America's Got Talent: Shin Lim wins season 13 of talent show during star-studded finale in Hollywood

Mail Online | 9/20/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/09/20/04/506E7B0C00000578-0-image-a-35_1537414586622.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/09/12/8446601715747238830/1024x576_MP4_8446601715747238830.mp4

Magician Shin Lim won America's Got Talent on Wednesday night claiming the $1 million first prize and a three-night residency in Las Vegas.

'The sexiest magician on the planet!' yelled host Tyra Banks as she announced the winner during a live finale from the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood.

Love - Columbia

'I love you all so much, I love you all so much…I can't speak right now,' beamed the 26-year-old Canadian-American, who hails from British Columbia.

In second place was Zurcaroh, an Austrian dance troupe led by Brazilian choreographer Peterson da Cruz Hora.

Electric - Violinist - Brian - King - Joseph

Electric violinist Brian King Joseph was in third place.

'I've had a soft spot for Brian since day one…I know this is not the last we're going to see of you,' said judge Mel B.

Samuel - J - Comroe - Tourette - Syndrome

Stand-up comic Samuel J. Comroe, who has Tourette's syndrome, finished in fourth place.

'I love you as a comic, I love you as a person,' Howie Mandel, 62, told him.

Fifth-place - Singer - Michael - Ketterer

Fifth-place went to California-based singer and father-of-six Michael Ketterer.

'You and I are going to continue this relationship,' promised 58-year-old British judge Simon Cowell who favored the singing father.

Show - Performance - New - York - City

The two-hour show opened with a performance from New York City rock band Kiss, who are about to go back on tour.

They started the show with a spirited rendition of Detroit Rock City.

Finale - Performance - Brooklyn - Singer - Bebe

The star-studded finale also featured a performance by 29-year-old Brooklyn singer Bebe Rexha.

She blasted through her hit single I'm A Mess with finalist Glennis Grace, a 39-year-old singer/mom from the Netherlands.

Mel - B - Lessons - Comedy - Howie

Mel B took some lessons in stand-up comedy from Howie.

'I don't like doing anything that I'm not really good at,' said the former Spice Girls singer.

Lot - Things - Howie

'Oh, I'm telling you, you do a lot of things you're not really good at,' Howie told her.

Stand-up comic Samuel J. Comroe then hit the stage, but he gave Mel the opportunity to do his set for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!