Samantha Ronson slams 'misogynistic' Eminem for 'calling Rihanna a wh***'

Mail Online | 9/19/2018 | Ross Mcdonagh For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/09/19/20/506A530000000578-0-image-a-19_1537386001858.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/09/13/5624931553015217060/1024x576_MP4_5624931553015217060.mp4

Samantha Ronson has slammed Eminem for 'calling Rihanna wh***.'

The DJ said the 42-year-old rapper was childish for claiming he gave Riri hickeys in the opening line of his diss track Killshot, which is aimed at Machine Gun Kelly.

TMZ - Wednesday - Writing

'I just think it's just mysogynistic and homophobic, and I think he's so much smarter than that, and he's proved that he's smarter than that,' she told TMZ on Wednesday. 'It just seems like some real lazy writing.'

The offending line sees Marshal Mathers claim: Rihanna just hit me on a text / Last night I left hickeys on her neck.

'Rihanna - Empire - Hickeys - Neck - Ronson

'Rihanna's running an empire, she's busy. She's not putting hickeys on your neck,' Ronson claimed, despite the fact the lyrics claim the hickey giving was the other way around.

Ronson also insisted she disagreed with people being dragged into fights that they weren't involved in, as she gave her opinion on a fight she wasn't involved in.

'Why - Rihanna - Fight - Rihanna - Anything

'Why do you have to bring Rihanna into this fight? Rihanna didn't have anything to do with it,' she said.

'We all know Rihanna's not kissing you neck you f*cking old man, go back and play your video games!'

Fact - Machine - Gun - Kelly - Rihanna

It was in fact Machine Gun Kelly who dragged Rihanna's name into the beef in the first place, in his precursor diss track Rap Devil.

'The type to be scared to ask Rihanna for her number ' Just hold her umbrella-ella-ella,' the 28-year-old raps on his track, the title of which was a jibe at Eminem's Rap God.

Ronson - 'It - Thing - Rihanna - Game

Ronson continued: 'It just seems childish and like a four year-old thing to do. Rihanna has no game in this and you're insulting her... you're basically calling Rihanna a wh*re so you can get back at Machine Gun Kelly and his manbun?'

She did...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!