Hailey Baldwin calls engagement to Justin Bieber the 'biggest OMG moment' of her life

Mail Online | 9/19/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/09/19/19/5069B20200000578-0-image-a-68_1537383240112.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/08/27/7812191348186369547/1024x576_MP4_7812191348186369547.mp4

Hailey Baldwin is having a bit of a moment in the spotlight with her meteoric rise to fame and recent engagement to Justin Bieber.

The leggy blonde sat down with Coveteur in a new interview released on Wednesday and got personal about her rollercoaster of a life.

Exclaimed - Interview - OMG - Moment - Year

'Well, I got engaged,' the 21-year-old exclaimed in the interview. 'I think that's probably the biggest OMG moment of the year for me, of my life. So that's probably top.'

The daughter of Stephen Baldwin got engaged to the What Do You Mean singer over the summer after dating just a few months.

Hailey - Relationship - Biebs - Fodder - Inception

Hailey didn't elaborate further on her relationship with the Biebs, which has become tabloid fodder since it's inception this year.

Instead, the model divulged the secrets to her flawless skin and credited her makeup artist grandmother for her dedication to skincare.

Grandma - Makeup - Artist - Hailey

'My grandma was a makeup artist when she was younger,' Hailey explained.

'She was always super into her skin and beauty and makeup and lotions, and I think my mom got that from her, too. I've always learned all my stuff from them. Just watching how regimented they were; my mom always made sure we put lotion on out of the shower.'

Virtues - Skin - Cover - Girl - Products

Aside from extolling the virtues of hydrating her skin, the cover girl said that she tries to keep products as natural as possible.

Between endless travel and 'really harsh things being put on [her] skin' for work as one of the industry's most coveted models, Hailey tries to keep it simple with skincare.

Things - Life

However there are some things that are must have's in her life.

'There's some beauty products where I have to have it, I don't care [what's on the ingredient label], but it's more so products like foundations and powders that I prefer to be more natural,' she admitted.

Beauty

The beauty revealed that...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!