Glenn Weiss' fiancee Jan Svendsen says she had 'no idea' he was going to propose at the Emmys

Mail Online | 9/19/2018 | Heidi Parker;Hannah Parry For Dailymail.com
jolan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/09/18/22/505E953C00000578-0-image-a-197_1537306206185.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/09/18/7433533038791249286/1024x576_MP4_7433533038791249286.mp4

Glenn Weiss proposed to girlfriend Jan Svendsen at the Emmy Awards on Monday evening when he was accepting his award for directing the Oscar telecast.

But she said she had no clue it was going to take place.

Idea - Hollywood - Life - Governors - Ball

'I had no idea,' she told Hollywood Life while at the Governors' Ball which takes place immediately after the awards show. 'I'm great. I'm marrying the man of my dreams, so how bad is that?'

She also said she had no clue at all: 'Nothing, nothing. I'm not good at surprises, so yeah. And I usually figure them out ahead of time if there are any, so this was a total shock.'

Something

She said she felt something was different though.

'He was more nervous than he usually is when he wins an award, because this is his 14th Emmy, and so -- I know, I know. But I don't mean it to sound like that,' said the beauty.

Jan - Chief - Creative - Officer - Charity

Jan is the Chief Creative Officer for the Charity Network.

'But you know, he's usually like very confident, and I felt like he was really shaky. And I thought that it was because his mother had just passed away. And I was so happy that he won, because I wanted him -- in my head, I was thinking, "I want you to dedicate this to your mother."'

Head

She added, 'And so I was thinking, that's where he was going and that's why he was so upset, and I thought he was going to cry because of that. But that's where I was going in my head.'

Before he proposed, Glenn said: 'Mom always believed in finding the sunshine in things and she adored my girlfriend Jan. Jan, you are the sunshine in my life.'

He then added that he was shocked that he won.

'You can never...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!