Trump: Democrats Obstruct and Resist Kavanaugh Nomination

CNS News | 9/18/2018 | Staff
sally140353 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/screen_shot_2018-09-18_at_3.53.56_pm.png

(CNSNews.com) - President Donald Trump said Tuesday that the Democrats waited until after Senate confirmation hearings for Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was over to release allegations of sexual misconduct against him in an attempt to obstruct and resist the nomination.

During a joint White House press conference with Polish President Andrzej Duda, Trump was asked what would be the problem with the FBI reopening their background investigation into Kavanaugh.

FBI - Background - Checks - Years - Judge

“It doesn’t bother me other than the FBI saying they don’t do that. That’s not what they do. Now they have done supposedly six background checks over the years as Judge Kavanaugh has gone beautifully up a ladder. He’s an incredible individual, great intellect, great judge, impeccable history in every way, in every way. I feel so badly for him that he’s going through this to be honest with you. I feel so badly for him,” Trump said.

The president questioned why Sen. Dianne Feinstein, ranking member of the Judiciary Committee, didn’t bring up Christine Blasey Ford’s allegations that Kavanaugh groped her and tried to take off her clothes when he was drunk at a party when they were in high school at Georgetown Prep 36 years ago.

Man - Fore - Hearings - Hearing - Bring

“This is not a man that deserves this. This should have been brought to the fore. It should have been brought up long ago, and that’s what you have hearings for. You don’t wait til the hearing is over and then all of a sudden bring it up. When Senator Feinstein sat with Judge Kavanaugh for a long period of time, a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
Wake Up To Breaking News!