Julie Chen Officially Announces Her Exit From 'The Talk'

TMZ | 9/18/2018 | Staff
kringkring (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://images.tmz.com/2018/09/18/091818-julie-chen-primary-1200x630.jpg

Julie Chen just formally announced she's leaving "The Talk" and her departing message thanked both her fans and costars.

The longtime talk show host and CBS anchor appeared in a pre-recorded video Tuesday at the bottom of the show, where she said, in part, that she was leaving "The Talk" to spend more time with her husband, Les Moonves, and their young son.

Julie - Remarks - Hosts - Talk - Friendship

Julie, who eventually became teary-eyed during her remarks, thanked all the hosts of "The Talk," singling out each one and quickly reminiscing on their friendship. She ended with "I love you all, and I know this show and the sisterhood it stands for will live on for many, many, many more years to come. You ladies got this, and I cannot be more proud to call you my friends. I love you."

The camera eventually cut back to the main set where all the ladies were in tears. Sara Gilbert quickly thanked Julie for her contributions to "The Talk" and the program ended...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TMZ
Wake Up To Breaking News!
If the Government could just stop...
Tagged: