Incredible portraits of identical twins capture their differences

Mail Online | 2/20/2018 | Unity Blott For Mailonline
jster97 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1/2018/09/18/11/4361840-0-image-a-22_1537266503165.jpg

A fascinating series of portraits have captured the subtle differences between identical twins that are often overlooked.

Photographer Peter Zelewski, from Detroit, has spent the last few years finding and photographing pairs of identical twins on the streets of London in a bid to explore what binds them together - and what sets them apart.

Headlines - Project - Alike - Alike - Book

After first hitting headlines with his project, Alike But Not Alike, he is set to release a book called Twins, published by Hoxton Mini Press.

It features the extraordinary story of siblings like 11-year-old Leah, who claims she felt her sister's pain after she fell from her bunk bed and broke her collarbone; and Elson, who came out as gay to his brother Elton, only to be told that his twin was bisexual.

Huck - Magazine - Venture - Summer - Zelewski

Speaking to Huck magazine about his venture earlier this summer, Zelewski explained: 'When I first started the project, it was without a doubt [the] visual attraction which I found most interesting when taking portraits of twins. But, as...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!