Blake Lively makes chic fashion statement with Anna Kendrick at London premiere of A Simple Favor

Mail Online | 9/18/2018 | Olivia Wheeler For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1/2018/09/17/20/4344766-0-image-a-139_1537212221781.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/13/6838515132008645119/1024x576_MP4_6838515132008645119.mp4

Her new role has seen her wearing a collection of stylish men's suits and tuxedos.

And Blake Lively appeared to take style inspiration from her character, Emily Nelson, as she rocked a chic three-piece pink suit for the London premiere of her new film with Anna Kendrick, A Simple Favor, on Monday night.

Actress - Pastel - Blazer - Waistcoat - Trousers

The actress, 31, looked sensational in the pastel coloured blazer, waistcoat and trousers combination.

She teamed the items of clothing with a matching coloured shirt, with a white collar, and a light aqua coloured tie with a diamond pin on it.

Blake - Signature - Blonde - Locks - Hairdo

Blake wore her signature blonde locks in a wavy blow-dried hairdo, which was styled into a sleek halfback hairdo.

She added a glamorous face of make-up, which included nude tones and a pink lipstick.

Premiere - Blake - Favor - Doors - Films

Speaking at the premiere, Blake revealed that she hopes A Simple Favor will open the doors to more female-led films in Hollywood.

'The film has done so well in the States which we’re really happy about, because everybody’s like "OMG we just need to make more films about women",' she said.

'It - Weird - Films - Women - Baby

'It's weird for because some of my favourite films are about women - Whatever Happened To Baby Jane is one of my fave movies ever made, and it’s kind of similar in tone to this film.

'So film-making used to be like that in the 40s, with Bette Davies and Joan Crawford, and then it kind of petered out and became like men chasing each other around.'

Role - Husband - Ryan - Reynolds - Comedy

Lively also dished what it was like to play a more comedic role, revealing that being around husband Ryan Reynolds 'sharpens' her comedy.

'Getting to do a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!