Robbie Williams reveals he was visited by a UFO as he hunts for aliens at paranormal ranch in doc

Mail Online | 9/17/2018 | Lisa Mcloughlin For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1/2018/09/17/09/4329786-0-image-a-27_1537171245723.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/09/16/8295775068759016087/1024x576_MP4_8295775068759016087.mp4

He's enjoyed a successful career in music which spans nearly three decades.

Yet, Robbie Williams, 44, appeared to be adding another string to his bow, an alien hunter, as he recalled a paranormal experience with an UFO in a new documentary.

Clip - Sun - Let - Me - Entertain

In a clip obtained by The Sun, the Let Me Entertain You hitmaker visited a ranch which is tormented by mysterious events when he decided to share his own experiences in upcoming flick Hunt The Skinwalker.

The new documentary chronicles disturbing paranormal occurrences that allegedly took place on remote ranch, a Navajo reservation, in the Uintah Valley of Utah.

Phenomena - Ranch - Range - UFOs - Creatures

The phenomena reported at the ranch range from UFOs to creatures to poltergeist-like activity, to cattle mutilations. The owners are said to have fled in 1996 after seeing a 7ft 'alien figures'.

Appearing on camera with director Jeremy Corbell, Robbie, whose interest in aliens piqued 10 years ago, roamed the venue at 3am and uttered: 'We're hunting for the proverbial paranormal needle in a haystack.'

Angels - Singer - Prescription - Drugs - Addiction

The Angels singer, who has battled prescription drugs addiction, confessed he was visited by an alien and hilariously insisted it had nothing to do with drugs.

He said: 'I’ve experienced phenomena I can’t explain. I’ve seen one right above me. I could have hit it with a tennis ball. No substance was involved.'

UFO - Robbie - Silence - Dad - Time

His UFO experiences come after Robbie broke his silence on becoming a dad for the third time following the arrival of his daughter.

Speaking to The Sun, the singer and X Factor judge admitted he has found it easier being a dad to surrogate baby Coco, and even called the tot 'the most chilled baby I've ever known.'

Baby - Girl - Robbie - Details - Dad

Speaking about his baby girl, Robbie admitted he's learned not to be so stressed on the smaller details of being a dad, saying: 'Coco is the most...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It is time to put away the our toys and propaganda we've been taught as children and think for ourselves.