Kirstie Alley hits back at rumours her best friend John Travolta is gay

Mail Online | 9/17/2018 | Joanna Crawley For Mailonline
hey13 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1/2018/09/17/09/4330646-0-image-a-15_1537172842806.jpg

Kirstie Alley has slammed long-standing rumours that her close friend and Look Who's Talking co-star John Travolta is gay.

The actress, who stared on UK reality show Celebrity Big Brother last month, has insisted she knows the actor well enough to know his sexuality, particularly as they were on the verge of an affair during filming for their hit 1989 movie.

Sun - Kirstie - Friend - 'No - Love

Speaking to The Sun, Kirstie, 67, insisted when asked if she thinks her best friend is gay: 'No I don't. I mean, I know him pretty well — and I know the love...'

Kirstie previously spoke out on her and John's close relationship during her time in the CBB house, telling her housemates they almost had an affair on the set of Look Who's Talking and its sequel, but she was determined to stay loyal to her then-husband Parker Stevenson.

'He - Marriage - Material - John - Scientologist

'He was potential marriage material. I almost ran off and married John,' she gushed of her fellow Scientologist.

'I did love him and still love him,' she reflected. 'And if I hadn’t been married I would have gone and married him. And I would have been in an airplane!'

Kirstie - Fact

Kirstie referred to the fact...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Economic projections are useless with out the exact timer they will occur