DEM SENATE CANDIDATE KYRSTEN SINEMA FOUGHT FOR LOOPHOLE PROTECTING MEN CAUGHT WITH CHILD PROSTITUTES BECAUSE SOME 12-YEAR-OLDS ‘LOOK OLDER’

dailycaller.com | 9/14/2018 | Staff
camkizzle (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Kyrsten-Sinema-1-e1536785574873.jpg

Democratic Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema, a Senate nominee, fought to protect loopholes for men caught with child prostitutes, on the grounds that some 12-year-old children can look like adults.

While serving in the state legislature, Sinema argued against eliminating a loophole that allowed men caught with child prostitutes to use the child’s appearance as a defense. She claimed it was “not fair” to get rid of the loophole.

Worker - School - Children - School - Children

“As a former social worker at an elementary school, there were children at my school, 12, 13-year-old, and some of these children look older than me. They were much more, I mean, definitely sophisticated, developed,” Sinema said in a 2007 hearing.

“If I had seen a number of my former students at a place outside a classroom, I would not have known that those children were 12 instead of 19 or 20,” she said.

Action - Committee - Defend - Arizona - Sinema

Conservative political action committee Defend Arizona first slammed Sinema...
(Excerpt) Read more at: dailycaller.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It had only one fault, it was useless.