Passengers reveal their worst ever flight experiences

Mail Online | 9/14/2018 | Jennifer Newton for MailOnline
monna (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/09/13/11/501F4EFE00000578-0-image-a-16_1536834343677.jpg

If you thought that the time you accidentally got the beef instead of the chicken you ordered on a flight constituted a 'bad experience', think again.

Fliers have been telling their tales of flight woe on a new internet thread and they are truly stomach-churning - and sweaty-palm inducing.

Baby - Diarrhoea - Praying - Depressurisation - Event

From getting covered in baby diarrhoea to seeing a stewardess praying during an depressurisation event, these yarns will definitely put things in perspective.

They emerged in response to the following question being posted to Reddit: 'What was the worst flight experience you ever had?'

Passengers - Mother - Baby - Flight - Phoenix

And passengers were quick to respond, including 'EightiesMade' who ended up sitting next to a mother and a sick baby on a flight from Phoenix to Orlando.

He explained: 'After the captain turned off the seat belt light, the lady behind me changed her baby's VERY liquid diarrhoea diaper on the seat next to her.

Flight - Attendant - Bag - Diaper - Bathroom

'Instead of calling the flight attendant for a bag or depositing the used diaper in the bathroom trash, she folds it up and stuffs it between my seat and the window. UPSIDE DOWN!

'I was off in my happy little world listening to music and reading. I didn't notice the diaper until I felt something move on my arm. I looked to see what it was and found Army green s*** all over my arm, jeans, and the right side of my torso.'

Experience - Flight - Phoenix - New - York

'Makerbot2000' had a similar experience on a flight between Phoenix and New York City.

He said: 'A guy gets on with his wife, who takes the middle seat next to me.

Mealtime - Meals - Rice - Beans - Tupperware

'At mealtime, they take out their own meals of rice and beans packed in Tupperware. Flight goes along uneventfully until we are about to land and hit a major storm.

'We circle and circle the airport and some serious turbulence jolts the woman. She turns suddenly and throws...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!