American blogger was 'stalked, sexually assaulted and trapped in Indian hotels'

Mail Online | 9/13/2018 | Jessa Schroeder For Dailymail.com
AnnieFoxx (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/09/13/00/501950BE00000578-0-image-a-33_1536794408695.jpg

A young American travel blogger who stayed in India for three weeks over the summer released a harrowing video detailing her alleged experiences with stalking, sexual harassment and assault by male employees in two different hotels.

Jordan Taylor, who goes by Travellight on her YouTube channel, nervously spoke in a Saturday vlog about her hellish encounters in the nation's capital of New Delhi.

Video - Today - Video

'This is not going to be an easy video to make today... I don't really know how to introduce this, so I'm just going to try to jump right into it,' she first said in the video.

'About two months ago, I got to India and I spent over three weeks [there]. Overall, my trip to India was great. I really loved it, saw some amazing thing, had some great adventures.

'I - Time - Something

'I don't want to be super negative, but at the same time, I am always honest with you guys and this is something that continues to deeply affect me.'

Jordan had been staying with her boyfriend, Livio, for most of the getaway that went from fun to scary.

Creepy - Encounters - Hotel - Boyfriend

Her first creepy encounters allegedly occurred at a five-star hotel she and her boyfriend had been staying in.

The blogger claimed men inside the hotel groped her and whispered sexually explicit things in her ear while the couple were together in a lobby.

'Men

'Men just randomly passing by reached out and grabbed me, were touching me, were groping me.

'This one guy walking by, leaned his face right here [motions toward her neck] and he just said to me, 'I want to f*** you, right into my face, with Livio right next to me.'

Jordan - 'I - Kind - Hotel - Information

Jordan added: 'I was kind of already overwhelmed by that - then, I had [the] five-star hotel give out my personal information, my full name, my room number, to a stalker.'

The couple...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: