Obama refers to himself every 23 seconds — while campaigning for others in CA!

The American Mirror | 9/9/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/BarackObamaCalifornia.png

Barack Obama was supposed to be campaigning for Congressional candidates in California on Saturday, but that wouldn’t stop him from talking about himself.

A lot.

Obama - Times - Speech - Average - Seconds

All told, Obama referred to himself at least 63 times during his 23-minute speech. That’s an average of once every 23 seconds.

Responding to chants of “Yes We Can,” Obama referred to himself 8 times in the first minute.

California - Obama

“It is good to be back in California. It is good to be back. I love you, too!” Obama said.

“I do. I, um, I, I, I just, I, I just had time to spend with some amazing Democratic candidates for Congress,” he said.

But before he could focus on them, he had to focus on himself.

After saying he was going to talk about the candidates, Obama said, “But before I do so, I was telling them I went to Disneyland twice when I was younger.”

Crowd - Park - Smoking - Time - Teenager

After telling the crowd he was kicked out of the park for smoking, he said, “At the time I was a teenager, I was rebellious.”

“I love you, Obama!” a fan interrupted moments later.

“I love you, too,” he responded.

“I gave a long speech yesterday,” he said, referring to the 64-minute speech at the University of Illinois in which he...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The American Mirror
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Individuals can exist without government but government can't exist without individuals.