The Top Ten Misconceptions Americans have about China

Metallicman | 9/7/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://metallicman.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/tour-group-ntdtv.jpg

When the Chinese come and visit the United States, they are often spellbound in shock and amazement. They find that they LOVE, absolutely L-O-V-E the United States. I have many friends who have told me this. Another thing that they have told me is that it was not what they expected.

1. Donald Trump is despised and is going to prison if not executed outright.

CNN - MSNBC

Well, this is what you would expect if all you watched was CNN and MSNBC.

In fact, most “Western media” that the Chinese see is the main-steam American media. While most Americans, not all, understand that the American media has a fatally liberal bias, the Chinese are unaware of this. Thus, the impression that they get is that the American media represents the hearts and minds of the American people.

Donald - Trump - KFC - Airplanes - Looks

A smiling Donald Trump eating KFC on one of his airplanes. Looks good. I sure could use some mashed potatoes, gravy and coleslaw as well.

As such, they are astounded that Donald Trump is able to get away with so much!

Politician - Businessman - Man - Reactions - Friends

They are amazed that he is not being hung from scaffolding or being lynched. They, thus believe that he must be a most capable politician and a supreme businessman; a man not to be trifled with. The reactions that I see from my fellow Chinese friends is a mixture of awe, admiration, and fear.

Just WHO is this man, they muse.

Media - President - Trump - Ability - Noose

The Chinese believe the main-stream media and are impressed with President Trump for his ability to avoid hanging from a noose.

2. Everything is Free!

Decade - President - Obama - Things - Impression

After nearly a decade of President Obama being televised giving away free things, most Chinese have the impression that that is what America represents. Free cars. Free cell-phones. Free citizenship. Free meals. Free housing. They do not realize that nothing is free, and ultimately someone must pay a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Metallicman
Wake Up To Breaking News!