Gail Dickinson 59 of Fife Scotland accused of sex with boy 14 on holiday in Ibiza says he raped her

Mail Online | 9/6/2018 | Ed Riley;Lara Keay For Mailonline
lukealukea (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/09/06/09/4FC5752100000578-0-image-a-15_1536221131561.jpg

A 59-year-old woman accused of having sex with a 14-year-old boy on holiday in Ibiza has claimed he raped her.

Gail Dickinson, of Glenrothes, Fife, was allegedly seen by the victim's grandmother having sex on the balcony of an apartment in San Antonio, Ibiza.

Day - Trial - Dunfermline - Sheriff - Court

But on the second day of her trial at Dunfermline Sheriff Court she said the sex was not consensual and the boy 'forced himself on her' when she was looking at holiday photos.

Ms Dickinson told the jury: 'It happened right out of the blue. I couldn't believe how fast it happened. I just remember him pushing his thing into my mouth.

State - Shock - Balcony - Record

'I went into a state of total shock. I managed to push him back and I was saying, 'No, stop it.'I ran out on to the balcony and he came charging after me,' reports The Daily Record.

Ms Dickinson said sexual intercourse did not take place, but when pressured by prosecutors she said he forced oral sex on her.

Jurors - Boy - Reasons - Sex

She told jurors the boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was 'obsessed' with having sex with her and it left her 'terrified'.

Yesterday the court was told that during the holiday the schoolboy's grandmother heard Ms Dickinson telling him: 'You've got a lovely package there.'

Pair - Living - Room - Grandson - Aroused

She said she had split up the pair when she found them in the living room and her grandson was partially naked and 'clearly aroused.'

She then told him to go...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!