Let’s Examine the Truly Strange ‘Venom’ Song Eminem Just Released

/Film | 10/5/2018 | Chris Evangelista
Click For Photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/venom-song.jpg

“Knock knock, let the devil in!” shouts Eminem on his new song “Venom”, and it just gets worse/more amazing from there. The song appears on Eminem’s new surprise album Kamikaze, and is also featured in the new Venom movie, starring Tom Hardy as a slime monster. For nearly five minutes, Eminem raps about Gandhi, Edgar Allen Poe, and Elliot from E.T.. What does any of this have to do with Venom? I have no idea. Hear the Venom song below!

Back in the late ’80s/early ’90s, movies – particularly genre movies, like horror – would conclude with a rap song about the movie. It was a glorious, innocent time when people would compose raps about Maniac Cop and The Monster Squad. The trend is back, in a big, silly way with Eminem’s new song “Venom.” The song arrived unexpectedly when the rapper dropped a surprise album today, and one can only assume this musical ditty will be blasting from the surround sound speakers as the Venom end credits roll.

Look - Lyrics - Masterpiece

Let’s take a look at some of the lyrics of this musical masterpiece, shall we?

Alright, right off the bat, Eminem isn’t mincing words. “I got a song filled with ****” is how “Venom” starts. It’s like a warning shot across the bow. “I hope you’re ready,” he’s saying, “because this song is filled with ****.” Someone should’ve advised him to change it to “a song filled with turds”, since Venom loves talking about turds in the wind, but I guess that would **** up the rhythm of the song. From there, he launches into railing against the world, especially when the world “gives you a raw deal”, and let’s face it: we’ve all been there. I guess this song is supposed to be from the point of view of Tom Hardy’s Eddie Brock?...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!