Sao Paulo woman reveals she is 'retiring' from surgery

Mail Online | 8/29/2018 | Unity Blott For Mailonline
katz1234 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/29/11/4F7E1BFD00000578-0-image-a-31_1535538078720.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/08/29/2364921499864090291/1024x576_MP4_2364921499864090291.mp4

A woman who spent half a million dollars on treatments in a bid to look like Kim Kardashian has 'retired' from surgery after having six pints of fat injected into her butt.

Jennifer Pamplona, 26, defied five surgeons who refused to operate on her and risked her life for a final operation to enhance her buttocks.

Versace - Model - California - Dubai - Shot

The former Versace model, who lives between California and Dubai, shot to fame after going under the knife for nine surgeries in 24-hours and since then has altered nearly every part of her body.

Mirroring the look of the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star and her infamous curves has cost Jennifer an eye-watering $550,000 (£430,000).

Transformation - Years - Jennifer - Surgeries - Procedures

Since starting her transformation three years ago, Jennifer had over 30 surgeries and procedures - from removing eight ribs to rhinoplasties, boob jobs, liposuction, veneers, fillers and more.

Two months ago, she went under the knife to expand her already-oversized derriere for the eighth time, using 2 lbs of fat taken via liposuction.

Ribs - Cheek - Fat - Removal - Look

She also had two additional ribs removed and a buccal (cheek) fat removal, to give her a more youthful look by enhancing the cheekbones.

Jennifer's heavily altered frame sees her balance a 34D bust on her 21inch waist, six-pint bum, and 39-inch hips.

Growing-up - Sao - Paolo - Brazil - Jennifer

Growing-up in Sao Paolo, Brazil, Jennifer dreamed of altering her petite frame from childhood after being bullied for lacking curves.

But at 22, while working as a Versace model, she was offered nine surgeries in 24 hours for a TV Show, after her boyfriend Celso Santebanes died from Leukaemia.

Dream - Wish - Partner - 'Human - Ken

She says it was the dream and dying wish of her deceased partner - who was known as the 'Human Ken Doll' - for her to undergo surgery to become just like him.

Jennifer said: 'I realise after a long time that my plastic surgery was an addiction.

'I - Depression

'I had a deep depression after...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!