Paris Jackson Shares Photos of Godfather Macaulay Culkin on His Birthday: 'I Love You So Dearly'

PEOPLE.com | 8/27/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/08/paris-jackson3.jpg?crop=0px,173px,948px,497px&resize=1200,630

Paris Jackson is celebrating her “Mack Attack.”

Jackson, 20, paid tribute to her godfather Macaulay Culkin on Instagram over the weekend, celebrating the former child star’s 38th birthday on Sunday with a photo montage.

Series - Snapshots - Jackson - Birthdays - Attack

Alongside the series of sweet snapshots, Jackson wrote, “Happiest of birthdays mack attack, [I] love you so so dearly and keep you very close to my heart. always.”

In one picture from the group, Jackson and the former Home Alone star flashed their matching spoon tattoos. The duo got inked together last year, with a source explaining of the art to PEOPLE at the time, “The spoons are an inside joke between the two of them.”

Pictures - Jackson - Band - Soundflowers - Culkin

In other pictures, Jackson, who performs in a band called The Soundflowers, and Culkin cuddled on a chair, smiled next to a drawing, and even wore matching flannels. Culkin also got...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
True or False Prophet, check for God keeping seal of approval.