‘Big Bang Theory’ Star Jim Parsons Writes Heartfelt Tribute After Report He Prompted Show’s End

TheWrap | 8/23/2018 | Reid Nakamura
Click For Photo: https://www.thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Jim-Parsons.jpg

“The Big Bang Theory” star Jim Parsons penned a lengthy Instagram post on Thursday expressing gratitude for the CBS sitcom. The Emmy winner’s message came after a report that said he’s responsible for putting an end to the long-running show.

“It is hard (nearly impossible, actually) to really accept that this is a picture of the first of the final 24 episodes we will shoot for ‘The Big Bang Theory,'” Parsons wrote in the post, going on to thank the show’s fans, crew and cast members for its 12-season run. “I feel very fortunate that we have another 23 episodes to shoot this season because I am hopeful that with each and every one, my level of REALLY accepting this fact will sink in.”

Parsons - Subject - Entertainment - Weekly - Report

Parsons was the subject of an Entertainment Weekly report on Wednesday that said CBS and Warner Bros. Television were looking to pick up the show for two additional seasons before Parsons chose to walk away.

Both the network and studio declined to comment, and representatives for Parsons pointed to his Instagram post, providing no further comment.

News - Hit - Sitcom

News that the hit sitcom would...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TheWrap
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Would you let a person who could only get a government job run your life? Well don't!