‘Big Bang Theory’s Jim Parsons Pens Note Of “Intense Gratitude” To Fans, Cast & Crew

Deadline | 8/23/2018 | Denise Petski
Click For Photo: https://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/the-big-bang-theory-season-finale.jpg?w=605

A day after word came that the upcoming 12th season would be the last for CBS’ top-rated comedy series The Big Bang Theory, star Jim Parsons took to Instagram to pen a lengthy ‘thank you’ to fans, his fellow cast members, crew and writers.

Parsons posted his note with a photo of himself and his fellow cast members Kaley Cuoco, Johnny Galecki, Kunal Nayyar, Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch, as they began work Wednesday on the first episode of what would be the show’s final run.

Deadline - Decision - Series - Parson - Decision

As Deadline reported, the decision to end the series followed Parson’s decision not to return after the upcoming season.

You can read Parson’s note in full below:

Picture - Big - Bang - Theory - Episodes

“It is hard (really impossible, actually) to really accept that this is a picture of the first of the final 24 episodes we will shoot for The Big Bang Theory. I feel very fortunate that we have another 23 episodes to shoot this season because I am hopeful that with each and every one, my level of REALLY accepting this fact will sink in. Something else I feel grateful for – and this gratitude needs no time to “sink in” or become more “realized”; this grateful-feeling is always with me but is multiplied in this moment of us announcing our final season – but I feel such intense gratitude for our devoted viewers who are the ACTUAL reason we have been graced with the opportunity to explore these characters for 12 years of our lives.

I feel grateful to our crew – many, many of those who have been with us since day one – and who are the people who bring a sense of steadiness and dependability, who are so warm and kind and always quick to say hello and smile at us every...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Deadline
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never under estimate the power of the people, especially when they are a stupid mass!