The Big Bang Theory ending after 12th season because Jim Parsons was ready to 'walk away'

Mail Online | 8/23/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
tiana_101 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/23/03/4F4F7A6800000578-0-image-a-6_1534991706051.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/05/02/4020183470802618390/1024x576_MP4_4020183470802618390.mp4

The Big Bang Theory will end after a 12th and final season.

Entertainment Weekly exclusively reported that CBS and Warner Bros. TV made the decision because star Jim Parsons was ready to move on from the hit sitcom.

Show - Run - May - Multi-camera - Series

When the show ends its incredibly successful run in May 2019, it will go down as the longest-running multi-camera series in television history.

'We are forever grateful to our fans for their support of The Big Bang Theory during the past twelve seasons,' Warner Bros. Television, CBS and Chuck Lorre Productions said in a joint statement.

'We - Cast - Writers - Crew - Show

'We, along with the cast, writers and crew, are extremely appreciative of the show’s success and aim to deliver a final season, and series finale, that will bring The Big Bang Theory to an epic creative close.'

Star Johnny Galecki told Us Weekly in March about a potential show finale. 'We spent thousands of days, literally, in the same room together as a unit, as a family. So to not wake up and not have that to go to is going to be very jarring, I’m sure.'

Galecki - Something - Gon - Capture - Camera

Galecki added, 'I hope they write something emotional, because I know we’re all gonna be crying anyway. So you might as well make it appropriate! Capture that on camera, write that to be conducive to the fact that we’re all gonna be blubbering messes that night.'

Co-star Kunal Nayyar also weighed in on the show's finale. 'I think it would be great for all the guys and the girls just to be in the living room eating Chinese food. Wouldn’t that be a loving last scene? Just talking nonsense in the end.'

Decision

The decision...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Vote for gridlock, it's our only hope!