Celebrity Big Brother: Dan Osborne hugs a tearful Gabby Allen

Mail Online | 8/22/2018 | Andrew Bullock For Mailonline
monna (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/21/18/4F47276000000578-0-image-a-24_1534871845741.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/08/20/6297262033779050140/1024x576_MP4_6297262033779050140.mp4

In explosive upcoming Celebrity Big Brother scenes, Dan Osborne will finally discuss what is really going on with his estranged wife Jacqueline Jossa.

The former TOWIE star and the EastEnders actress split up but reports said Dan has since moved back into the family home a few days a week ahead of his CBB appearance.

Viewers - Knife - Edge - Dan - Relationship

Viewers will be at knife's edge as Dan addresses his relationship status for the first time after he keeps getting close to his rumoured fling Gabby Allen.

The reality star introduced himself as single to Natalie Nunn when they met for the first time in the Celebrity Big Brother compound.

Hunk - Love - Island - Gabby - Burst

Yet the hunk insisted he was married when Love Island's Gabby burst onto the scene, causing confusion among the stars.

Natalie says fuming: 'I actually came into this house and was introduced to Dan as he's single. Then five seconds later Gabby comes running in and says he has a wife, he's married.'

Dan

Dan finally says: 'Would you like me to explain this?'

Despite being married and accused of cheating on his wife with Gabby, Dan can't seem to stop himself flirting with the former Love Island star while they reside in the Celebrity Big Brother house.

Massage - Hands - Monday - Night - Show

Not only did he offer her a 'proper massage' with his 'magic hands' on Monday night's show - which fans called him out over afterwards - he is seen in a new clip hugging the blonde as she gets upset.

Following a tiff with Natalie Nunn - in which she branded her housemates 'boring' and told Gabby she was 'fading into the background' - Gabby got tearful in the bathroom.

'She - Dan - 'Just

'She wants me to perform but I'm not going to do that,' she wept, with Dan saying: 'Just do what you want to do.'

He continued: 'Are you seriously upset? What are you doing you nutter?'

'It

'It's...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!