How Did John Brennan Ever Get A Security Clearance? Secret Trips To Russia And The Creation Myth Of Russian Collusion.

www.investmentwatchblog.com | 8/18/2018 | IWB
xhelloworld (Posted by) Level 4

President Trump had every reason to revoke Ex-CIA John Brennan’s security clearance. It should have been done a long time ago, considering his past testimony in which he stated “no evidence of Russian collusion.”

The MSM is having a field day with this latest action by President Trump, and, of course, John Brennan is pouting like a spoiled little boy. He got caught by the President of the United States one too many times with the botched Russian collusion story. Lest he forget he is a CIA Director no more, but Donald Trump is the sitting President of the United States.

Video - President - Trump - Reporters - Reason

In the video below President Trump tells it like it is, while reporters question him about his reason for revoking the security clearance of John Brennan.

In a report from last year, I spoke about the confusion surrounding a testimony by John Brennan. I mentioned several different reports, which were quite perplexing.

Instance - News - Daily - SiriusXM - Host

In one instance, ‘Breitbart News Daily,’ SiriusXM host Raheem Kassam talked with the Center of Security Policy President Frank Gaffney about the testimony of former CIA DIRECTOR JOHN BRENNAN on Tuesday to the House Intelligence Committee about Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Brennan was asked the question if any evidence of actual “collusion” between the Trump 2016 campaign and the Russian government had been uncovered. He said, “No such evidence has been found.”

Reason - Government - Influence - Agents - Candidate

“What I think he’s stating there, and has elsewhere, is if there is reason to suspect that our government is now under undue influence from foreign agents – or a candidate is, or an election may be – that there is a duty to look into it,” he said of Brennan’s testimony.

Kassam made the following statement: “One of the things I believe very much needs to be done is rather than chase the will o’ the wisps, let’s get...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.investmentwatchblog.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8