Pixie Lott dons glossy black wig in Instagram picture

Mail Online | 8/18/2018 | Cecily Snowball For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/18/14/4F2F063400000578-0-image-a-49_1534599265476.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/24/3537806775058648269/1024x576_MP4_3537806775058648269.mp4

She's made her mark as a pop princess with her signature glossy blonde tresses.

Yet Pixie Lott decided to experiment with a brand new look on Saturday as she donned a black cropped wig in an unrecognisable snap shared to Instagram.

Mamma - Do - Singer - Hair - Piece

The Mamma Do singer, 27, looked completely transformed in the short hair piece, which featured a block fringe and cropped lengths for an edgy display.

Pixie - who wore a chic black blouse for the pouty snap - highlighted her natural beauty with a glossy pink lip and lashings of mascara.

Pop - Star - Signature - Modelesque - Pout

The pop star threw her signature modelesque pout towards the camera, yet didn't tease her fans about why she'd opted for a new look, simply captioning the picture: 'g o o d m o r n i n g'.

Fans quickly complimented Pixie for her choice of new 'do, with many pointing out the stark similarities between the songstress and Pulp Fiction's Mia Wallace - played by Uma Thurman, and Riverdale's Dark Betty, portrayed by Lili Reinhart.

'I - Whos - Pulp - Fiction - Follower

'I can't be the only one whos thinking pulp fiction' said one follower, while another commented 'Dark Betty who?'

Pixie's recent social media snaps comes after she revealed her plans to have 18 bridesmaids when she ties the knot to fiance Oliver Cheshire, 30; 12 bridesmaids, one Maid of Honour and five flower girls.

Revelation - Appearance - Women

She made the revelation during an appearance on Loose Women...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything." - Alexander Hamilton