Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Officially Confirm Engagement

The Hollywood Reporter | 8/18/2018 | Nyay Bhushan
Click For Photo: https://cdn1.thr.com/sites/default/files/2018/07/gettyimages-675852850_copy.jpg

Taken.. With all my heart and soul..

A post shared by Priyanka Chopra (@priyankachopra) on

Future Mrs. Jonas. My heart. My love.

A post shared by Nick Jonas (@nickjonas) on

The couple were engaged in a Hindu ceremony which took place Saturday in Mumbai.

It's official: Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas are engaged. The couple confirmed their engagement Saturday via Instagram posts. "Taken. With all my heart and soul..," Chopra posted to her 26.2 million followers on Instagram along with a photo with Jonas. He also posted the same photo on his Instagram account with the caption, "Future Mrs. Jonas. My heart. My love."

Couple - Hindu - Ceremony - Saturday - Morning

The couple were engaged in a traditional Hindu ceremony held on Saturday morning at the actress' Mumbai residence which was attended by close family and friends. Jonas' parents Denise Miller-Jonas and Paul Kevin Jonas Sr. also flew in to Mumbai for the ceremony.

Chopra posted photos of the ceremony which showed her wearing a traditional Indian outfit in yellow while Jonas — and his parents — also wore Indian attire. Also seen in a group photo is the actress' younger brother Siddharth and mother Madhu Chopra.

Way - Family - God - Thank - Wishes

"The only way to do this... with Family and God. Thank you all for your wishes...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Hollywood Reporter
Wake Up To Breaking News!
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.