Miranda Lambert's beau Evan Felker 'finalizes divorce' from wife Staci

Mail Online | 8/18/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/18/03/4F2C812F00000578-0-image-a-23_1534560848741.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/04/03/1048615024030561200/1024x576_MP4_1048615024030561200.mp4

Miranda Lambert's boyfriend of five months is now a single man - legally at least.

Evan Felker and estranged wife Staci Nelson's divorce was finalized this week, sources close to the former couple confirmed on Friday.

Miranda - Evan - Month - Wife - Months

Miranda went public with Evan last month after he left his wife of 17 months shortly after meeting the country megastar on her tour at the beginning of the year.

Evan and Staci submitted an agreed decree of dissolution of marriage to the Oklahoma County court handling their divorce, Page Six revealed.

Feels - Source - People - News - Friday

'Staci feels free and relieved,' a source told People as the news was reported on Friday.

Commemorating the end of her marriage Staci took to Instagram sharing a smiley waterside snap on Friday which she captioned 'free on the earth'.

Miranda - Evan - Romance - Hands - July

Neither Miranda or Evan have commented on their romance but they were spotted holding hands in July, just three months after news broke of their alleged affair.

Last month Staci said she was 'moving forward' after her husband left her for Miranda, 34.

Reference - Post - Evan - 'It - Similingagain

'Said what I needed to say to those I needed to see it,' she said in reference to a recently deleted post about Evan. 'It doesn't make me happy or serve me any longer. #movingforward #similingagain.'

Staci's deleted post called Evan out directly after he made contact but didn't come to her side when she was hospitalized for strep throat.

Everything - Wife - Things

'I've done everything I could to be a good [wife] because deep down I thought it might change things,' she wrote.

'I was sent to the hospital and couldn't...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!