This Is Not Satire. An Open Pedophile Is Running for Congress

www.christianpost.com | 8/18/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://data.christianpost.com/full/131336/nathan-larson.jpg

(Photo: nathanlarson.org)Nathan Larson, 37, of Charlottesville, Virginia, is running for Congress as an independent candidate.

This article is not a spoof, and I'm not making up these headlines or quotes. Every word you're about to read is true.

Story - Months - Eye - Week - Share

The story is now more than two months old, but it just caught my eye this week, and I felt it was important to share with you. I trust you'll agree as you read.

WUSA9.com ran this headline on June 1: "Candidate for Congress wants to legalize incest." Yes, "Nathan Larson, an accountant who lives in Fauquier County [VA], thinks it's okay for adults to have sex with children. A survivor of child sex abuse says Larson is a predator who should be locked up — not elected to high office."

Article - May - Huffington - Post - Headline

A widely-shared article from May 31 on the Huffington Post carried this headline: "Congressional Candidate In Virginia Admits He's A Pedophile."

To make things even worse, he also "bragged in website posts about raping his late ex-wife." Indeed, "In a phone call, Larson confirmed that he created the now-defunct websites suiped.org and incelocalypse.today ― chat rooms that served as gathering places for pedophiles and violence-minded misogynists like himself."

Grain - Truth - Essay - Incest - Repeatedly

And he admitted there was a "grain of truth" in an essay he wrote "about father-daughter incest and another about raping his ex-wife repeatedly."

In Larson's own words, "A lot of people are tired of political correctness and being constrained by it. People prefer when there's an outsider who doesn't have anything to lose and is willing to say what's on a lot of people's minds."

Pedophile - Matter - Thing - Hey - Man

Really? Not talking openly about being a pedophile is a matter of being politically correct? That's the only thing stopping us from saying, "Hey man, no big deal that you identify as a pedophile as long as you keep your hands off my kids"?

How dare...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8