Celebrity Big Brother: Fans recall Emily Parr's instant ejection for the SAME offence 11 years ago

Mail Online | 8/18/2018 | Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/18/10/4F2E2D9000000578-0-image-a-56_1534584067286.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/08/18/3209815046417069670/1024x576_MP4_3209815046417069670.mp4

Celebrity Big Brother fans have lashed out at bosses for issuing a warning to Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves rather than removing him for using the N-word.

On Friday's episode of the Channel 5 show, during a conversation about his love life he stated: 'I prefer n***** boys', leading to backlash from fans and a warning that his language will not be tolerated and he will be dismissed if he uses the word again.

Emily - Parr - Then-19 - House - Hours

In 2007, contestant Emily Parr, then-19, was ejected from the house in the early hours of the morning for using the word towards a housemate, an incident fans recalled on Friday night and queried why the surgery fanatic did not suffer the same fate.

Rodrigo's shocking slur came as he and Bad Girls Club star Natalie Nunn were bombarding Gabby Allen with questions about her relationship with Dan Osborne, as she proclaimed they were nothing more than friends.

Rodrigo - Star - Gabby - Thing - Mates

As Rodrigo admitted the ex-TOWIE star was 'nice to look at,' Gabby said: 'That was what the most annoying thing, we got on great as mates, my ex-boyfriend said something went on. We couldn't really be friends after that but that was it.'

Referring to his relationship with actress Jacqueline Jossa, Dan said: 'I am married yeah, but we separated.' Rodrigo then left his housemates outraged by saying: 'I prefer n**** boys!'

Scene - Rodrigo - Big - Brother - Day

The scene then cut to Rodrigo being spoken to by Big Brother the following day, as they gave him a formal and final warning.

Rodrigo admitted: 'I do understand. Last night I was very excited to be here, and I had quite a lot to drink, and I was intoxicated. I was drunk. In fact I was very drunk, and today I'm very hungover, I've been drinking a lot of water.

Fact - N-word

'I obviously regret that, the fact that I used the N-word. That...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Hell sometimes looks an awful lot like an office cubicle.