Prominent **** Activist Renounces Homosexuality After Being Saved by Christ

www.christianpost.com | 8/16/2018 | Staff
ashb0101 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://data.christianpost.com/full/132581/val-kalende.jpg

(Screenshot: Facebook.com / Salt TV)Former LGBT activist Val Kalende speaks on Salt TV's "Sunday Service Live" to publicly renounce homosexuality and speak about her path back to God on July 29, 2018.

A prominent Ugandan LGBT activist has renounced her former **** lifestyle and is now saying that homosexuality is a sin.

Val - Kalende - Uganda - Asylum - Canada

Val Kalende, who left Uganda and was granted asylum in Canada in 2015 after her country passed the Anti-Homosexuality Act, recently declared on Uganda's Salt TV's "Sunday Service Live" that she is no longer a **** and going to be married soon.

Kalande formerly served as as reporter for the Ugandan newspaper Daily Monitor before she left the job to focus on LGBT activism in 2007. She became actively involved in a group called the Sexual Minorities of Uganda and took trips to the U.S. to visit with various LGBT groups during the presidency of Barack Obama. She also spoke at international conferences.

But now, she says, she has been "saved."

"[It happened about] one year ago, It's just that I've taken very cautious steps. By the time I went public about it yesterday (Sunday), I was ready," Kalende told her former employer. "I wanted to take time to do the important work on myself before making a public confession."

Confession - Kalende - Family - Kyebando - Lesbianism

In her televised confession, Kalende explained that she comes from a Christian family in Kyebando and "joined lesbianism" after her study at Makerere University.

"I'm born of Christian parents. All of them cut their ties with me for being gay. I became an orphan," Kalande said, according to The Daily Monitor.

Kalende - Satan

Kalende said that she was lured by Satan.

"I became rebellious. We always wondered why the world forced us to become girls who do not love men," she was quoted as saying. "We were even arrested from a conference and arrested. We were detained at Central...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!