Jennifer Garner, 46, takes rare photograph with her parents Bill and Patricia on their Oklahoma farm

Mail Online | 8/15/2018 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
EGFZE (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/15/19/4F1EC4FA00000578-0-image-a-92_1534357352901.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/24/1778803630461504876/1024x576_MP4_1778803630461504876.mp4

Jennifer Garner is a busy Hollywood star who has two dozen films under her belt amd a new action flick to plug, Peppermint.

But when it comes to the 46-year-old star's personal life she keeps it pretty private.

Surprise - Wife - Ben - Affleck - Parents

So it was a surprise when the estranged wife of Ben Affleck posed with her parents for the September issue of Southern Living magazine.

The beauty put her arms around her folks as she flashed a proud smile.

Parents - Bill - Chemical - Engineer - Union

Her parents are Bill, who worked as a chemical engineer for Union Carbide, and her mother, Patricia, who was a homemaker and, later, an English teacher at a local college.

Jennifer was born in Texas but raised in West Virginia. And now the family thrives at a farm near Locust Grove, Oklahoma.

Cover - Southern - Living - Jennifer - Country

On the cover of Southern Living, Jennifer looked like a country star as she wore a cowgirl hat.

The looker - who is promoting her HBO series Camping - added a white blouse with beige slacks and a brown belt. And the 13 Going On 30 star added a gold necklace as she posed on a lawn at the farm.

Magazine - Cover - Girl - Time - New

In the magazine, the cover girl said that she had a hard time moving to New York City after growing up in West Virginia: 'When I first moved to New York City, my hand almost fell off from waving at every person I passed on the sidewalk—because that’s how I had been raised.'

But she still tries to spread the friendliness: 'I really believe the more people you make eye contact and share a smile with, the happier and more connected you feel.'

Kids - Ben - Violet - Seraphina - Samuel

And she also talked about her three kids she had with Ben - Violet, 12, Seraphina, nine, and Samuel, six.

When it comes to getting them to eat healthy, she doesn't struggle: 'I try not to battle with them...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It takes a government, to create a genocide.