Tamara Ecclestone is blasted by fans after buying ANOTHER designer puppy for Sophia

Mail Online | 8/15/2018 | Ellie Phillips For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/15/10/4F1BC3BC00000578-0-image-a-41_1534325474543.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/10/4967889138687036054/1024x576_MP4_4967889138687036054.mp4

Tamara Ecclestone has been criticised by fans for buying yet another designer puppy for her daughter Sophia, four.

The heiress, 34, took to Instagram on Tuesday to reveal she had given her little girl a snow white miniature Maltese pooch named Fluffy during a trip to New York this week.

Daughter - F1 - Boss - Bernie - Ecclestone

It comes after the socialite - the daughter of former F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone - shocked viewers on her reality show, Tamara's World, in November when she admitted she had no idea how many dogs she owned.

The TV personality shared a sweet snap of her daughter smiling with the designer pooch resting on her lap, while admitting her husband, Jay Rutland, 37, was completely unaware she was planning to buy another dog.

Jay - News - Addition - Family - Stride

Good-humoured Jay seemed to take the news of the latest addition to the family in his stride, simply joking: 'You're both in trouble'.

Tamara's followers were quick to react to her news, with one concerned fan asking: 'What has happened to Teddy?' quizzing the reality star about the welfare of another one of her dogs.

'Does - Mean - Teddy - Basement - Rest

Another asked: 'Does that mean Teddy has been downgraded to the basement cages with the rest of the designer hounds you stash like Hermes bags?'

Another Instagram follower fumed: 'What about all the other dogs you constantly have someone else look after?!!!! Disgraceful, it's not a toy!'

Tamara - Dogs - Peace - Sign - Emoji

To which Tamara responded: 'I am sure all my dogs are happier than you are', followed by a sassy peace sign emoji.

Upon noticing Tamara's snap back, one follower praised the reality star, commenting: 'Well said Tamara. You tell the haters....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Aim and timing is evereything.