Two Actresses Say They Want To Star In ‘Kill Bill Vol. 3’ But Sorry, It Ain’t Happening

The Playlist | 8/14/2018 | Charles Barfield
Click For Photo: https://theplaylist.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/uma-thurman-quentin-tarantino-kill-bill.jpg

One of the most common, and frankly annoying, trends in entertainment reporting is the silly question that reporters ask actors about who they’d like to play in [Insert Relevant Franchise]? Then the headline reads “[Insert hot up-and-comer] Wants To Play [Fan-Favorite Character] In [Your Favorite Franchise].” All that amounts to is just a bit of fantasy casting and a cheap headline.

The first actress to attempt to will “Kill Bill Vol. 3” into existence is Ronda Rousey. The former-MMA star and current WWE personality says that she’d love to work with Tarantino and knows exactly what role she’d want. She told TMZ she’d like to play a “grown-up B.B.”

Darkest - Minds - Star - Amandla - Stenberg

This was followed recently by “The Darkest Minds” star Amandla Stenberg saying that her dream role, via Cine Pop, is to star in ‘Kill Bill 3.’ She said, “I would like to play the daughter of Vivica A. Fox in ‘Kill Bill – Vol 3.’”

Funny that Stenberg should say that, as Tarantino revealed in 2004 that his idea of a threequel to finish the trilogy would involve Fox’s kid, aka Nikki. He said to EW, “The star will be Vernita Green’s [Vivica A. Fox’s] daughter, Nikki [Ambrosia Kelley]. I’ve already got the whole mythology: Sofie Fatale [Julie Dreyfus] will get all of Bill’s money. She’ll raise Nikki, who’ll take on the Bride. Nikki deserves her revenge every bit as much as the Bride deserved hers. I might even shoot a couple of scenes for it now so I can get the actresses while they’re this age. It’s exciting to know that somewhere there’s a little girl who’ll grow up to be...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Playlist
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Woof!