Shocking moment police taser a dog after they arrest their 'drunk' owner

Mail Online | 8/14/2018 | Victoria Bell For Mailonline
stefania (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/14/13/4F15EBBA00000578-0-image-a-9_1534250490569.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/08/14/3120663902457646186/1024x576_MP4_3120663902457646186.mp4

Shocking footage shows the moment police officers taser an 'out of control' pitbull after they arrested its owner outside an Aldi store.

The clip shows officers wielding animal handling leads as they try to control two dogs who are furiously barking as police cuff their owner, who was alleged to have been caught shop lifting, outside the branch in Leyton, east London.

Onlookers - Police - Situation - Worse - Dogs

Onlookers can be heard commenting that police were 'making the situation worse' by trying to take the dogs away from their owner as they howl on the road side.

The footage then shows an officer firing a taser at one of the dogs who screeches before falling to the ground in shock as bystanders look on.

Person - Incident - Scene - Police - Woman

The person who filmed the incident, who wished to be anonymous, arrived at the scene just after police arrested the woman, who was alleged to have been drunk and 'trying to shoplift' from the supermarket.

A member of staff who spoke to the witness said that the woman was 'drunk' and was 'trying to shoplift'.

Dogs - Security - Officer

He claimed that when confronted she began 'behaving aggressively' and allegedly used her dogs to try and attack the security officer.

''When I spoke to the staff member, he said the lady was 'drunk' and 'attempting to shop lift' and when she was stopped she said she would set her pitbulls on them', the witness claimed.

Man - Anyone - Scene - Police - People

The man said that he did not see anyone who was injured at the scene but that police had been telling people to get back and saying that the dogs had 'bitten two people'.

'The police told us all to stand back as the dogs had...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Trump - Just saying what the rest won't