Kenneth Copeland Says God Told Him to 'Lay Hands' on Private Plane: 'I'll Heal It'

www.christianpost.com | 8/14/2018 | Staff
mel4 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://data.christianpost.com/full/132547/kenneth-copeland.jpg

(Photo: Screengrab, YouTube.com)Kenneth Copeland, of Kenneth Copeland Ministries preaches last week on healing.

Televangelist Kenneth Copeland says God once told him to lay hands on a corroded private jet and that He would heal the plane when he did.

Message - Week - Faith - Comes - Hearing

In a message delivered last week titled "Faith for Healing Comes by Hearing," the Texas-based minister, who aligned with the Word of Faith movement, recounted that a member of his board had an older plane that had been parked for a few years and that a team of people did several X-rays on the fuselage and other spots on the aircraft and found some corrosion.

"I was praying over it," Copeland said. "And just as plain, the Lord said to me: 'Lay hands on it. I'll heal it.'"

Kenneth - Corrosion - Curse - 'I - Airplane

"He said: Kenneth ... corrosion comes from the curse. He said, 'I provided an airplane for you, didn't I?' I said: Yes, sir. He said: 'Lay hands on it.'"

He started praying and began putting his hands on the body the aircraft.

Hands - Ol - Airplane - While - Corrosion

"I laid hands on it all over and it's a big ol' airplane and it took a while to do," he said, commanding the corrosion to leave in the name of Jesus.

X-rays were subsequently performed on the aircraft after his prayers and only one small spot of corrosion remained, he said.

Copeland - Spot - Lord - Objectors - X-rays

When Copeland prayed about that small corroded spot, he said, the Lord then said to him: "I wanted to remind you" that objectors "could have said maybe the X-rays were [faulty]."

Copeland said he laid hands on it and prayed again, and the spot disappeared.

Evidence - God - Copeland - Jeremiah - Behold

As evidence of what he said God did, Copeland read Jeremiah 33:6, which says: "Behold, I will bring [the city] health and cure, and I will cure you, and will reveal unto you the abundance of peace and truth."

Copeland also read aloud "I will...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Keep the change!