Strictly Come Dancing: Faye Tozer and Danny John-Jules revealed as second and third contestants

Mail Online | 8/14/2018 | Rianne Addo;Kayleigh Giles For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/13/22/4F133BAC00000578-0-image-a-109_1534197562737.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/08/13/7090175737626083267/1024x576_MP4_7090175737626083267.mp4

Steps' Faye Tozer and Danny John-Jules were revealed as the second and third contestants to join the star-studded line-up on Monday's edition of The One Show.

The pair - who have previous experience in dance - join TV personality Katie Piper, who was unveiled as the first celebrity to star in the beloved series just hours earlier.

Tragedy - Hitmaker - Faye - Lid - News

Tragedy hitmaker Faye, 42, appeared relieved to finally lift the lid on the news as she admitted she was forced to lie to friends and family, while the Red Dwarf actor, 57, confessed he was 'nervous' about the upcoming stint.

Talking to presenters Matt Baker and Alex Jones, the blonde revealed: 'I lied to so many people, it was so hard!'

Faye - Costume - Make-up

When questioned on what she's most excited about, Faye shared: 'I'm most excited about the costume and elaborate make-up!'

She added: 'Being on Strictly is literally a dream come true! It’s everything my 9 year old self ever wanted from showbiz and I’m going to relish every moment!'

BBC - Host - Matt - Faye - Experience

BBC host Matt, 40, went on to ask about Faye's previous dancing experience, with the pop star admitting: 'I would like to say I'm pretty good, I think you'll find a few of us, it's what makes the show interesting!'

Poking fun at the singer's past performances with her chart-topping group, presenter Alex, 41, presented a flashback clip of Faye and Matt dancing on Blue Peter.

Ball - Nerves - Danny - Contestant - 'It

Confessing he was a ball of nerves, Danny, who was unveiled as the third contestant, said: 'It's quite nerve-racking, when I saw Faye, I was like "Oh my God!".'

However, Danny went on to share his excitement with the new role: 'Having spent the last few months on two wheels motorcycling around South America in pink leathers, I’m absolutely delighted to be getting back on two feet and into something more comfortable like glittery...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8