Scarlett Moffatt returns to Instagram with poolside snap in Las Vegas

Mail Online | 8/11/2018 | Connie Rusk For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/11/18/4F05856A00000578-0-image-a-26_1534009751079.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/29/405691532862115590/1024x576_MP4_405691532862115590.mp4

She threatened to quit 'every aspect of social media' after she was cruelly mocked for suffering a wardrobe mishap on Love Island: Aftersun.

But three weeks later, Scarlett Moffatt made a defiant return to Instagram, sharing a busty poolside snap while holidaying in Las Vegas on Saturday.

TV - Presenter - Followers - Life - Pink

The TV presenter, 28, who told her 1.8million followers she was 'living her best life' as she lounged on a pink inflatable flamingo, disabled the comments following her online trolling.

Sipping on a cocktail, Scarlett flaunted her jaw-dropping cleavage in a plunging black swimsuit as she grinned at the camera.

Saturday - Night - Takeaway - Co-host - Pair

The Saturday Night Takeaway co-host donned a giant pair of oversized red sunglasses and a slick of deep pink lipstick for the pool party.

She captioned the post: 'Living my best life' before uploading another snap of her surrounded by her 'bestie' male pals in her pink flamingo.

Return - Instagram - Aspect - Media - Bra

Her return to Instagram comes after she declared she had it 'with every aspect of social media' after she accidentally flashed her bra on Love Island: Aftersun.

The wash of nasty remarks from bitter trolls left the I'm A Celebrity...! queen reduced to tears, later taking to Twitter to express her despair over the 'vile' commentary.

Tweet - Reality - Star - Charlotte - Crosby

She reacted to a tweet posted by fellow reality star Charlotte Crosby, who declared: 'Big statement BUT... I am so done with Instagram.'

Scarlett replied: 'Awww honestly I am with every aspect of social media.'

Charlotte - 'preach - Emoji - Support

Charlotte responded to this with a 'preach' emoji, in support.

Following her wardrobe malfuction,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
NY Times, a small niche paper for a small niche people in a really big internet