Crowd cheers as brawl erupts outside Westherspoons pub

Mail Online | 8/10/2018 | Charlie Bayliss For Mailonline
Firefang (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/10/10/4EFBDDF100000578-0-image-a-46_1533893105525.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/08/10/2956391853094252867/1024x576_MP4_2956391853094252867.mp4

This shocking footage captures the moment a vicious WWE-style brawl broke outside a Wetherspoons pub.

Revellers can be seen cheering on the fighters as they wrestle near a grass pillar and use flip flops as weapons during their alcohol-induced altercation.

Battle - Royale - Man - T-shirt - Shreds

During the drunken battle royale, a man's T-shirt is torn to shreds as passersby try to break up the fight in Bradford, Yorkshire.

The three-minute mobile phone footage, believed to have been filmed on Saturday August 4, begins with a blonde woman in a beige dress lying face down on the pavement outside the Wetherspoons pub.

Man - T-shirt - Shoe - Pair - Altercation

A man with a ripped black T-shirt and his right shoe missing is standing next to her, and it appears as if the pair may have been involved in an altercation.

The blonde woman tries to then follow him, but as she tries to stand up falls back, much to the delight of the cheering crowd.

Footage - Cuts - Blonde - Woman - Fountain

The footage then cuts, and the blonde woman is seen walking towards the fountain where the man in the ripped T-shirt is waiting with two other woman.

The blonde woman is restrained by a male wearing a Bradford City FC shirt, and is told to walk away from the skirmish, where she then shouts 'get your f****** hands off me' at him.

Efforts - People - Fight

Despite the best efforts of people trying to break up the fight,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Satan's greatest desire is to convince the world he doesn't exist, and he has quite nearly succeeded.