Christmas tree already up four months early in Gloucestershire pub

Mail Online | 8/10/2018 | Faith Ridler For Mailonline
TimHyuga (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/10/09/4EFBC02B00000578-0-image-a-20_1533891414340.jpg

A pub has become the first in Britain to put its Christmas tree up - in the middle of August.

Boxes of winter-themed Heroes and Quality Street have also been spotted piled high in Tesco supermarkets four months before the festive season.

Air - Balloon - Pub - Filton - South

But the Air Balloon pub in Filton, South Gloucestershire has gone the extra step - and put up a Christmas tree in 70F (21C) heat last Thursday.

Festive lights are now flashing brightly on the tree which stands beside the bar at the popular pub.

Tree - Gold - Silver - Baubles - Presents

The faux tree is decorated with gold and silver baubles - and already surrounded by brightly coloured presents.

Landlady Joanne Johnson said the tree was actually put up a month late this year because of the World Cup.

'I - Purpose - Pub - Advertising - People

She said: 'I don't really do it for the purpose of decorating the pub, it's more for advertising - to let people know that we've...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never argue with an idiot, the spectators may not be able to differentiate between you.