'Drunk' woman tries to talk her way out of an arrest telling police she's 'white, clean girl'

Mail Online | 8/7/2018 | Snejana Farberov For Dailymail.com
blockstyleblockstyle (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/07/20/4EE8C73800000578-0-image-a-91_1533670980007.jpg

An inebriated South Carolina woman who was pulled over for running a stop sign and speeding over the weekend thought she could get police to let her go by listing what she deemed her many achievements, among them that she was a 'very clean, thoroughbred, white girl.'

But officers with the Bluffton Police Department were unimpressed by Lauren Cutshaw's supposed accolades and arrested her anyway for traffic violations and marijuana possession, just before 2am on Saturday.

Report - Cutshaw - Boundary - Street - Bluffton

According to an arrest report, Cutshaw, 32, was stopped on Boundary Street in Bluffton after she was observed going 30mph over the speed limit and blowing past a stop sign.

When officers approached the woman’s vehicle, they noticed that the driver's eyes appeared bloodshot and glassy, she was slurring her speech and the interior of her car reeked of alcohol.

Cutshaw - Estate - Agent - Police - Glasses

Cutshaw, who works as a real estate agent, told police she had only imbibed two glasses of wine.

When the officers asked the woman to specify how full were the glasses, Cutshaw, who turns 33 on Thursday, replied, 'I mean, I was celebrating my birthday.'

Cutshaw - Field - Sobriety - Tests - Breathalyzer

Cutshaw reportedly failed field sobriety tests and a Breathalyzer showed that her blood alcohol level was .18, which is more than twice the legal limit of 0.08 in South Carolina.

According to the police report obtained by Island Packet, Cutshaw then attempted to talk her way out of jail, telling the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!