Beyoncé flaunts cleavage in plunging blazer in NYC with Jay-Z

Mail Online | 8/7/2018 | Cassie Carpenter For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/08/07/07/4EE43B1900000578-0-image-a-163_1533623870357.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/26/4355500303893248468/1024x576_MP4_4355500303893248468.mp4

R&B diva Beyoncé Knowles-Carter flaunted substantial cleavage during a hot dinner date with her husband of a decade, Jay-Z, in his native Manhattan on Monday.

The 36-year-old mother-of-three - who relies on stylist Marni Senofonte - paired her pale plunging blazer with matching shorts, high-heeled slingbacks, a pink purse, and Slinky-style earrings.

Rap - Mogul - Shawn - Carter - Athleisure

The 48-year-old rap mogul (born Shawn Carter) sported an athleisure ensemble of black track pants, an Adidas baseball cap, navy Puma shoes, and a matching long-sleeved top.

The Houston-born Texan's street sighting came the day after she treated their daughter Blue Ivy to a showing of Disney's Frozen on Broadway where she posed with cast backstage at the St. James Theatre.

'Beyoncé - Girlfriend - Show - Sisters - Sacrifices

'Beyoncé was overheard telling her girlfriend that watching the show about two sisters who make sacrifices to save each other made her miss her sister [Solange],' a source told Page Six.

'They were blown away by the spectacular sets, costumes, and special effects... especially the Let It Go dress reveal.'

Eldest - Child - Bey - Jay - Parents

Aside from their six-year-old eldest child, Bey and Jay are also proud parents of twin son Sir and daughter Rumi, whom she welcomed via an emergency Caesarean section 14 months ago.

'To this day my arms, shoulders, breasts, and thighs are fuller,' Beyoncé wrote in Vogue's September issue.

'I - Mommy - Pouch - Rush - Six-pack

'I have a little mommy pouch, and I'm in no rush to get rid of it. I think it's real. Whenever I'm ready to get a six-pack, I will go into beast zone and work...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Speaking only as an infidel......