NEW MAYOR AND WWE WRESTLER KANE REVEALS WHY HE RAN: ‘I SEE THE IMPACT BIG GOVERNMENT HAS’

dailycaller.com | 8/4/2018 | Staff
bluelilly (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/kane-1-e1533393643491.jpg

Former WWE star Kane — whose real name is Glenn Jacobs — recently became the mayor-elect of Knox County, Tennessee. He joined “Fox & Friends” on Saturday morning to discuss what drew a man whose wrestling persona was virtually silent to pursue a vocal career in politics.

Jacobs explained, “I see the impact big government has on people’s lives, how destructive that is and as I grew older I realized I could do something about that.”

Jacobs - Shot - Race - Phase - Fox

Jacobs was considered by some to be a long shot in his mayoral race, but he never let that phase him. He told Fox’s Abby Huntsman, “People said afterwards that the politicos in the local community said that a lot of folks ‘didn’t think you had a chance.’ I thought all along I was going to win, if I didn’t, I wouldn’t have done it to begin with. I was actually shocked that people didn’t think I could win.”

Jacobs also revealed a lifelong interest in politics, saying that even back in school he participated in mock debates.

I’ve always...
(Excerpt) Read more at: dailycaller.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!