PRO WRESTLER KANE BODYSLAMS KNOX COUNTY DEMS WITH MONSTROUS MAYORAL WIN

dailycaller.com | 8/3/2018 | Staff
donuzumaki (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/World-Wrestling-Entertainment-WWE-wrestler-Kane-poses-during-a-promotional-event-in-New-Delhi-on-June-10-2009-e1525275202353.jpg

Glenn Jacobs, who first made a name for himself as the “monstrous abomination” Kane in the WWE ring, is set to be the next mayor of Knox County, Tennessee.

Jacobs, a Republican, mimicked many of his pro wrestling victories by winning nearly two votes to every vote cast for his Democratic opponent, defeating Linda Haney 51,804 votes to 26,224. It was a sharp contrast to the primaries when a slightly more skeptical Republican base gave him a narrow victory over his primary opponent, Brad Anders.

WWE - Star - Insurance - Agency - Owner

The 51-year-old WWE star and insurance agency owner plans to implement a conservative agenda for the East Tennessee county, including “keeping taxes low,” “safer communities,” transparency and “a fresh outlook on limited government.”

“The thing someone like me brings to a race like this is — because of who I am — I can put Knox County in a positive light, nationally,” he told Knoxville’s WBIR. “There are so many great things our county has to offer, and frankly, the rest of the country needs to know about...
(Excerpt) Read more at: dailycaller.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
No matter where you go, there you are.