Roseanne Barr Sorry Valerie Jarrett Misunderstood Her “Political” Tweet, Tells Her To Get New Hairstyle

Deadline | 7/26/2018 | Lisa de Moraes
Click For Photo: https://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/sean-hannity-roseanne-barr.jpg?w=605

“If she’s watching, I’m so sorry that you thought I was racist and that you thought my tweet was racist,” Barr said, looking straight at the camera and addressing Jarrett, in case she was watching.

“Because it wasn’t. It was political. I’m sorry for the misunderstand that caused, my ill-worded tweet. And, you know, I’m sorry that you feel harmed and hurt. I never meant that. And for that I apologize.

Anybody - Anything - Race - People - Years

“I never meant to hurt anybody or say anything about an entire race of people, which I think 30 years of my work can attest to,” Barr continued.

“Plus, I’d tell her she’s got to get a new haircut. Seriously,” she added.

Hannity - Hairstyle - Threw - Hair - Middle

Hannity needs to update his barbershop-quartet hairstyle too, the comic threw in, telling him to stop parting his hair in the middle.

Hannity reminded her to tell viewers she had sent the tweet at 2:30 AM. “You were on Ambien,” that she had been drinking, and that, “you once said to Larry King you suffer from multiple personality disorder.”

Barr

“I don’t suffer from it any more,” Barr corrected. “I enjoy it.”

“You also once said you take three kinds of anti-depressants every day,” Hannity persevered.

Blood - Pressure - Medication

Just two, she corrected again, plus blood pressure medication.

In her first interview since sending the tweet that cost her a hit sitcom revival, Barr told the Fox News Channel star she’s had a very hard time, even on the show.

Room - People - Trump

“How would you like it to be sitting in a room with 25 people who think Trump is the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Deadline
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You've go to put up with Free Speech to have Free Speech!