ELON MUSK CATCHES FLAK FOR ALLEGEDLY USING MAFIA TACTICS TO SILENCE A TESLA CRITIC

dailycaller.com | 7/26/2018 | Staff
TwiztedGurl (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Elon_Musk_Hong_Kong-e1532630999244.jpg

A prominent Tesla critic is accusing tech entrepreneur Elon Musk of threatening to sue his employer and ruin his career if the financial analyst continues shorting the electric vehicle company.

A self-proclaimed investment strategist known online only as “Montana Skeptic” claimed in a blog post Wednesday that Musk obtained his private information after Tesla devotees doxed him and published the information online. Montana voluntarily stepped away from publishing about Tesla to protect his employer from possible legal ramifications if Musk did decide to sue.

Colleague - Phone - Call - Mr - Musk

“My colleague then spoke with me about the phone call. We both agreed that Mr. Musk’s phone call and threatened lawsuit were actions that would tend to involve our employer in matters in which he has had no part,” he explained before noting that his time as a contributor at Seeking Alpha was ending. “I offered to immediately cease writing.”

Montana made the accusation less than a week after Twitter user @shortshorterhmm published his person information online. He has tangled with Tesla fans in the past, including inserting himself into a drawn out social media spat with journalist Dan Neil, who gave the Tesla Model 3 a positive review in a July 19 editorial for The Wall Street Journal. Neil dinged his Twitter account shortly after the July 20 interaction.

Musk - Back - Forth - Neil - Montana

Musk also reacted to the back and forth between Neil and Montana. “Worth another retweet. Hope Dan Neil returns to Twitter,” Musk said in a tweet Thursday. “He (Neil) left due to relentless attacks from short-sellers, who constantly peddle fear, uncertainty & doubt about Tesla. Dan won the Pulitzer & is considered by many to be the best...
(Excerpt) Read more at: dailycaller.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
An enemy of death and destruction